Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blessed

Yes we are all not mushy mushies friends,

We don't shower each other with expensive gifts,



We seldom praise one another,


We don't do stayovers and paint nails,



But



We love to sing together n comment like professonals


We enjoy gossiping anything under the sun and have q and a sessions.


We encourage each other in weird ways


We always laugh like nobody's business


Look at yan daos and chio bu and drool

Be unglam like nobody's watching


Msn until I have to delete my history like every other day.


Eat buffet unil won't lugi but regret after that and wants to go on diet together.





I am sorry mummy, but there's many things i can only open up to them


Yes i think its fated.......


no its not love its friendship~~

Maybe

ten years later

we will bring our handsome husband ( be it jay chou, danson or bosco look alike)

and adorable kids

to ktv.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AI NI LAAAAAA!!!!! MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZZZZZ!!!!! (reminds me of your flying kiss face... VOMIT!!!)

^(0 0)^
From Your blessed Jie Mei!!!

Anonymous said...

wa mushy not my style leh. i read already my hair stood but yet IT'S SO TRUE.

ok let me try.

I LOVE U BOTH!!! I.. I.. HEART U ALL! I.... I... eh still got wat mushy words neh... wa damn hard I give up wahaha. wa we're like naruto & friends leh. found & recognised each other. sobs.