Monday, April 7, 2008

Time waits for no bun

Time seriously doesn't wait for me,


I remembered cursing on the abundant time i can embrace last semester.


whats been happening around me that 'home' becomes much of a place to sleep and rush assignments.


distractions, distractions and more distractions.....


Like what my mother and friends asked while web caming, have you been studying?


I wish to say yes with dignity and pride but yet i faltered with some guilt.


bun is not a clever girl. In fact, she's stupid in many aspects of life. The talented people around her are pressuring, everyone seems to be exceling in something but her.


If thats the case, you blame no one but yourself.


Work harder ,thats what you came for.


some things thats just not within control, drop it.


Smile and face life again. :)

No comments: